SCOPE & APPLICATION
All content, products and Services are intended for general audiences and are NOT directed at children. We do not knowingly permit children under age 16 (in the EEA) to register for any content, product or Service. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about users under age 16 (in the EEA).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
If you are interested in obtaining information, products or services from TFS, you may need to provide us with information about yourself. For example:
• If you order a product from us or one of our business partners, you may be asked for your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
• If you submit an online enquiry form, you may be asked for your name, email address, telephone number and other information that you deign pertinent to your enquiry.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.
Information We May Collect Automatically
In addition to information you choose to provide to us, we also use standard technologies to automatically collect certain additional information. For example:
• IP Address & Other Identifiers
• When you access and interact with our Services, we may collect information about your visits in order to permit you to connect to and obtain the Services and to understand the frequency with which specific visitors visit various parts of our Services. For example, we may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access the Services, or information about your browser type, authentication identifiers, and other software and hardware information. If you access the Services through a mobile or other device we may collect your mobile device identifier, geolocation data (including your precise location), or other transactional information for that device. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected to make our Services and our communications to you more targeted to your interests. • Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
• We use transient (also called “session ID”) cookies to provide continuity from page to page. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
• We also use persistent cookies. Persistent cookies allow our online store and certain other parts of our site to recognize your browser when you return after your first visit to that part of our site.
• Cookies allow us to personalize your return visits to our site and to save you time during certain activities. You have the choice to set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) You can manage the use of Flash technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website, see http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. It is up to you whether to allow us to send you cookies. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features, content or personalization available through the Services.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We may use information that we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including:
• to maintain and manage your account, deliver services that you request, improve the Services and enhance your experience on our Services;
• to process and track your product or service orders and provide the Services you request;
• to communicate with you about the Services or other products and services in which you may be interested, or to respond to your enquiries or comments;
• to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business and the products and services we offer;
• in accordance with your consent.
• with entities that help us to manage and provide the Services, including development of our websites and applications, maintenance and support, personalisation, payment processing, email distribution, measurement and improvement, promotions management, only to the extent that these entities need the information to perform their services or as required by law;
When information we collect is aggregated, anonymised or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Applying for a Job
If you are applying for a role at TFS, any personal information that is provided as part of the recruitment process will only be used for the purpose of processing your application.
We will use your contact details to get in touch with you to progress the application and any other information provided by you to assess your suitability for the role for which you have applied. Your information will only be kept for the duration required to make a recruitment decision about the specific role for which you have applied. If your application is unsuccessful and would not like to be considered for any other positions at the company we will destroy all copies of your application four months after the position has been filled. We will store your information securely and ensure only those involved in the recruitment process are able to access it.
We take a number of commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures designed to safeguard information in our possession from loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information.
USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact us by: sending a letter to Unit 3, Canterbury Works, 18 Ashchurch Road, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8BT or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Location of Data